Established for almost twenty years in London by founders with senior level client service experience, we help our blue chip clients maximise the potential of their high value strategic business relationships.
Operating both locally and globally we use best in class tools to gather actionable relationship intelligence and our Partners on the ground in the US, France, Germany, Australia and South Africa bring a wealth of experience to help leverage the intelligence to minimise risk and maximise opportunities.
What we do
Relationship Audits® gives blue chip companies a fuller picture of their strategic partner relationships to help them maximise their commercial potential.
We help our clients identify the right problems and leverage the best opportunities to minimise their relationship risks.
- Help service providers secure and grow relationships with clients and customers
- Help Not For Profit (NFP) organisations secure and grow their partner/donor relationships
- Help Enterprise Companies assess and better leverage the relationships with their tier one suppliers/providers
- Provide ‘Relationship Diligence’ for M&A activity
- Manage employee assessments
- Undertake win/loss assessments for service providers
- Deliver training and consultancy to upskill those with relationships to secure and grow
How we work
Gather and present forensic relationship intelligence through a comprehensive set of ‘best in class’ award winning tools
Online survey tools
- 4 effective relationship assessment tools, including our brand new Relationship Pulse™ designed specifically to assess performance and relationships in the Working From Home (WFH) environment
- Relationship RADAR® our award winning quick and easy to use assessment tool available with or without commitment analysis
- Customised solutions - if required
- Engaging survey interface
- Real time, secure and interactive data dashboards
- Drill down analysis of the relationship
- Deep dive interviews in person or by phone
- Unique Client/Customer commitment analysis for service providers
What makes us different?
We have worked across many different industry types including marketing services, professional services, financial services, business services, automotive, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, fmcg products,confectionery, entertainment, household products, retail and others.
All our work recognises the fact that beyond the formal commercial contract, people are the pivots of relationships and can be the tipping points, for good or bad.
- We adopt a flexible approach across our client interaction
- Intelligence gathering - online assessments, deep dive interviews or a combination thereof
- Analysis & Reporting - with or without analysis provided by Relationship Audits®
- Commercial models - fully managed by Relationship Audits® or self managedvia a licence
- Our clients tell us that their investment in using Relationship Audits® pays back many times over
- Entirely focused on relationships - we are experts in the space
- We constantly listen to our clients to innovate and refine our products
- We work across many different market categories to leverage and reapply learning
- Extensive relationship database allowing our clients to globally benchmark their performance against that of other similar companies